Qatar Trade Fair stands fully booked
Doha, January 3, 2008
All 500 stands at the International Consumer Trade Fair have been taken up, according to organisers Qatar Expo.
The 10-day event starting tomorrow (January 4) is Qatar’s biggest-ever shopping event and will held at the new Qatar International Exhibition Center near the Intercontinental Hotel.
The event features an exclusive ‘Ladies Only’ sessions on Monday and Wednesday mornings. Luxury goods from 38 countries including China, Egypt, India, Iran, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Pakistan, Poland and Syria will be showcased at the event. More than 80,000 visitors are expected to spend $22 million at the fair.
“The International Consumer Trade Fair will be a true ‘one stop shop’ for local shoppers keen to be exposed to a wide range and variety of products, all under one roof,” said director, Exhibitions, of organisers Qatar Expo, Fernando De Guama.
Visitors will find a vast choice of international products for sale including furniture, lamps, electronics, bags, carpets, clothes, cosmetics, furniture, handicrafts, Jalabayat, kidswear, menswear, natural body products, perfumes, shoes, toys and much more. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list