Rowenta launches Brush Activ
Dubai, February 17, 2008
Rowenta has launched an innovative hair care product - Brush Activ – in the Middle East, the company said in a statement.
The new product dubbed the Intelligent Beauty dries hair at the same time as styling it, giving a fast and professional result, it added.
Brush Activ is structured and designed for easy and quick brushing of hair for the modern women who can simply eliminate bad hair days from her life, the company said.
Brush Activ offers users the dual facility of simultaneous rotating and drying of hair, which results in achieving a perfect blow dry and styling, it added.
Brush Activ, designed for women with different types of hair, offers 13 different rotation speeds, the company said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list
- M&S opens second store in Bahrain
- ACE discounts to mark 7 years of Dubai ops
- Saudi retailer Alhokair net up 39pc
- Canon unveils its smallest full-frame DSLR
- WD, SanDisk to launch storage devices
- QNET eyes Mena expansion
- Nokia launches all-new Lumia 925
- Saudi group picks LS2 retail solution