Norbain to maximise sales of Samsung CCTV
Reading, UK, February 21, 2008
Norbain and Samsung Electronic have joined forces to maximise the distribution potential of the Samsung CCTV brand across the widest possible market.
Samsung Electronic has developed an extensive range of CCTV equipment and is committed to acquiring the world’s best technology to continue to expand its product portfolio.
"Samsung Electronic is a very well respected brand that has proven itself both in terms of innovation and quality," said managing director of Norbain Alun John. "Up until now it has been somewhat under-represented in the market, but with the help of Norbain it will get the chance to truly reach its potential."
"The Norbain distribution network is well managed and extensive which will allow us to reach the worldwide markets that have the greatest potential. We look forward to working with them to get closer to the market and to better promote the benefits of the brand. We are very excited about working with Norbain," said a senior manager at Samsung Jacy Park.
Norbain is proud to supply the full range of Samsung Electronic products. A very brief overview of some of the ranges is given below.
Vari-focal Dome Cameras: The SCC-B5352/B5353 series cameras are variable dome cameras that use 1/3 inch CCD 470,000 pixels and have no image blurring effect when used to capture a moving picture.
These unobtrusive cameras use Samsungs advanced Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) function and the innovative Real Time CCD Defect Correction function in tandem with the Low Shutter and Day/Night functions to display clear images at night or in very low light settings.
Fully Functional Dome Cameras: This series employs a 10x digital zoom and 22x built-in optical lens to offer up to 220x zoom and can correctly catch an object at a long distance range via the Auto Focus function. Its Digital Signal Processor (DSP) system represents clear and high quality images of objects under either bright or dark settings.
It can observe objects clearly under dark circumstances by realizing high sensitivity that allows observation under minimum illumination of 0.01Lux (Sense Up x128). SCC-643A(P) have the Day/Night function as well as the Privacy Zone (8 areas) function by which the user can mask a certain area to protect privacy.
WDR Colour Cameras: Provides clear and superior images by adopting the advanced WDR function that can automatically adjust the WDR level. This effective function is ideal for indoor photographing with the window on the background.
Digital Video Recorders: The SHR-5000 Series DVR is a standalone system that can record up to 100 images per second from 4, 8 and 16 channels using MPEG4 compression.
It is able to simultaneously record to and play from a hard drive by compressing the audio of 4 channels with ADPCM (Adaptive Differential Pulse Code Modulation). Using dual codecs, the SHR-5000 Series DVR can smoothly record and transmit through a network, allowing continuous remote monitoring even in a poor network environment. The extensive range of functions include web viewer, Net I support, and POS[Text] support.
TFT Monitors : The SMT-1721/1921 LCD monitor with tempered glass gives a clear and sharp picture quality to ensure that no event goes unnoticed and no evidence goes unseen. Samsung LCD Monitors let your personnel keep a vigilant watch on your business, casinos, or office buildings where people’s security and safety are most critical. This range will ensure that your personnel will not miss any critical event and keep your business safe and secure and your profits up. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ