Lexmark launches two new MFPs
Dubai, February 24, 2008
Lexmark International introduced recently the Lexmark X560n and X560dn colour laser multifunction products (MFP).
The new products give business customers access to high-quality, professional colour printing and increased productivity in an easy-to-use multifunction device, said the company.
"The Lexmark X560n adds another option to Lexmark's award-winning line of colour laser MFPs for customers looking to bring the power of color to their business," said Marty Canning, Lexmark vice president and president of its Printing Solutions and Services Division. "The X560n is also Energy Star certified, making it an ideal product for environmentally conscious customers seeking to make greener purchases."
Designed for customers who print and copy colour documents frequently, the Lexmark X560n features business-class performance, printing at speeds up to 31 pages per minute (ppm) in black and 20 ppm in colour in addition to fast copying and robust fax and scan capabilities for $1099. It includes networking standard so that it can be easily shared by multiple users to consolidate devices and help customers save energy usage and money on supplies and maintenance costs, Canning said.
“For customers willing to reduce their impact on the environment and reduce paper waste, the Lexmark X560dn model includes an integrated two-sided printing functionality. The Lexmark X560dn is available at $1369,” said Canning.
With the Lexmark X560n, businesses can quickly and affordably print professional colour presentations, brochures, invitations, labels and signage in house without having to incur the expense and extra time involved with outsourcing documents to a local copy shop. To further improve productivity, the Lexmark X560n features a 50-sheet automatic document feeder to make faxing, scanning or copying multiple-page documents faster and more efficient.
The Lexmark X560n is easy to maintain and operate and features the highest yield cartridges and lowest supplies intervention rate in its class. It offers 10,000-page aftermarket toner cartridges in all four colours to help give customers a low cost per page and minimise environmental impact because of the need for fewer cartridges. In addition, Lexmark's free Cartridge Collection Program, which is available in more than 50 countries, allows customers to return used toner cartridges to Lexmark at no additional charge for reuse or recycling. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs