Babyshop launches new collection
Dubai, March 19, 2008
Babyshop has launched its new Spring Summer Collection line across all its brands available in the UAE.
Babyshop, a part of the Landmark Group, sells both clothing and kids accessories for over 12 brands exclusively retailed at their sixteen stores in the UAE.
Babyshop also recently acquired Lee Cooper, Kappa and Maui & Sons, which are exclusively available at all their stores across the UAE.
This season’s Junior collection is showcasing a wide variety of bold colours with a strong emphasis on shades of red, blue, yellows and even greens, the store said in a statement.
Complementing the bright colours, which are emphasised throughout the season’s collections, there are also fabric combinations with detailing, using a variety of materials including sequins, glitter prints etc.
The range of colours and combinations that are available in the store, allows for a wider choice available to consumer to choose those styles and colours that suit their child’s needs. From basic styles to the latest trends, the new Junior collection available at Babyshop will suit your child’s individual personality and attitude.
For girls there is a strong presence of printed fabrics, similar to those seen on international catwalks throughout this season collection. Printed fabrics play a vital role this season in the form of floral’s, polka dots and stripes available in a variety of different hues to suit your child’s mood, the store said.
Babyshop recently launched three new brands to be available exclusively at their stores within the UAE. Lee Cooper, the fashionable denim brand from the UK, this week launched its Spring Summer ’08 collection in three themes.
The first of which is Beach rock followed by Made in Paradise and finally Party Surf. Each theme is a reflection of individual style and attitude a combination that has led to the enduring success and popularity of the brand across the globe, the store said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector