Emke Group to sign price cap deal
Dubai, April 3, 2008
The UAE Ministry of Economy will sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Emke Group on April 6.
The MoU aims at maintaining the 2007 prices for select basic food commodities in all retail chain stores of the group.
The group operates the Lulu chain of hypermarkets, supermarkets and department stores.
The memorandum will be signed by Eng Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansouri, Minister of Economy, and Yusuff Ali, managing director of Emke Group. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model