Emke Group to sign price cap deal
Dubai, April 3, 2008
The UAE Ministry of Economy will sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Emke Group on April 6.
The MoU aims at maintaining the 2007 prices for select basic food commodities in all retail chain stores of the group.
The group operates the Lulu chain of hypermarkets, supermarkets and department stores.
The memorandum will be signed by Eng Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansouri, Minister of Economy, and Yusuff Ali, managing director of Emke Group. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets