HBI to attend top mall expo
Dubai, April 17, 2008
Dubai-based Hotbrands International (HBI) is set to take part in the upcoming annual convention of the Middle East Council of Shopping Centres (MECSC) for a third time.
The region’s premier networking event for the retail real estate industry, MECSC convention, will be held in Dubai from April 21 to 22.
A popular forum for many mall operators and developers, the MECSC convention is the favoured exhibition platform of HBI, which creates high quality ethnic food concepts through their outlets at leading shopping malls in the region, said a HBI official.
Many HBI executives including its vice chairman and CEO, Avinash Bal, Robert Schmitz, chief operating officer, Casual Dining Restaurant businesses and Kevin Draper, head of International Markets, are also members of MECSC.
Bal said HBI was at a stage of rapid expansion in regional and international markets.
"Our participation in the annual convention of the MECSC will offer us the perfect exposure to a specialised audience, especially retail consultants, mall managers, developers and international investors looking for investment opportunities in the food and beverage retail sector."
"Our interaction with retail experts will help us gain a better understanding of the requirements of existing and new markets. HBI’s presence at such an important gathering for the third time also reflects its strong partnership with the retail industry and its commitment to achieving high levels of business excellence through innovative marketing strategies," Bal added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bebe unveils women’s summer clothing range
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series