Top German brands for InRetail 2008
Dubai, April 21, 2008
InRetail, the GCC’s leading trade show for the design, fit-out and operational management of retail outlets, supermarkets and shopping malls, will have a strong contingent from Germany this year.
Germany is a powerhouse in the European retail market with a number of world-class companies in its fold, and the cream of the crop will be vying for attention at the German Pavilion at InRetail 2008.
The event will be held from June 8 to 10, 2008, at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre.
Visplay, Ansorg, Wanzl, Mogler, Modul International, Element System, Schwitzke & Partner and Concept S, all household names in the vastly competitive German and European retail market, will be present at the show.
“The 2007 event was a very successful one for us,” said managing director of Designbüro Schwitzke & Partner Karl Schwitzke.
“We entered into many new business relationships with various big names in the UAE and Saudi Arabia, and are back this year with a bigger stand that will improve our visual appearance and communicate how important visual communication is in this business” he added.
A majority of the exhibitors will be using the InRetail 2008 platform to unveil a host of new products, underlining the importance and potential of being a part of the show.
Visplay, for instance, will be presenting seven new systems at InRetail 2008 including a vertical upright system made of steel which offers a high degree of merchandising flexibility, a fresh look for numerous displays known as Grid 40, the Visplay Label system which offers countless variations of sign holders for information and decoration at the point of sale and many more eclectic innovations besides product developments from 2007.
The distinctive products of the traditional Southern German company Element System will also be on display, including the one-of-a-kind 'E-SYSTEM', a steel wall-mounted shelf system that is based on tried and trusted Classic wall-mounted shelf system, with a modern touch.
Wanzl, whose ‘Made by Wanzl’ guarantee is today synonymous with quality production the world over will also be at full strength during the event. Wanzl’s new hi-tech ‘Future Shopping’ project, which integrates RFID applications with self-service systems and shopfittings to cater to tomorrows world of shopping, promises to be the centre of attraction amidst a range of innovative offerings like the new 90-litre Tango trolley for the frequent shopper and customised POS displays that are cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
Molger, the cash drawer specialists with over a century of expertise, are also set to make a big impression at InRetail 2008 with their safe, reliable and trusted range of mechanical and electronic cashdrawers.
“We are very pleased with the strong representation from Germany, because they have a proven track record of being pioneers in this field,” said exhibition director of InRetail Paula Al Chami.
The stage is set for this year’s show to exceed all expectations, and it promises to be an event that no one associated with the retail industry can afford to miss. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet