Rimalya unveils ORA collection
Dubai, May 5, 2008
Rimalya has introduced ORA, a new fashion collection that reflects a lifelong passion for clothing in the US and Europe market.
ORA by Rimalya is influenced by traditional and new world tastes, and incorporating the intuitive style for form flattering fit. Using elegantly attractive bright prints and high quality silk and silk chiffon textures, ORA promises perfection, said an official spokesman.
'My aim is to develop and design clothes that fit different body types perfectly well,' said founder of Rimalya Rima Ashemimry.
'The brand prides itself on its quality and distinctive designs that attract women around the world; aspiring to boost women's confidence in the way they look and feel while wearing different designs,' she added.
Rimalya is already in the Middle East market working with the most luxurious fashion retailer Villa Moda in Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Damascus and Qatar. In addition, Rimalya has recently entered the Saudi market through major fashion retailers such as DNA, Mahat, and Gail. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November