Spinneys honours Al Bayader
Dubai, May 6, 2008
Al Bayader has been named as Spinneys' non-food supplier of the year for 2007, the company said in a statement.
This was one of five awards announced by Spinneys chairman Ali Al Bawardy as part of the retail company's 2007 Supplier of the Year Awards held at the Royal Mirage’s Arabian Court.
The awards are given to a selected group of suppliers in recognition of their contribution to the overall success of Spinneys, both in terms of financial growth, marketing enterprise and of course, the development of a mutually beneficial working relationship.
Spinneys non-food manager Mark Wolmarrans said Al Bayader had worked tirelessly with Spinneys during 2007 to source attractive, practical, cost effective and environmentally friendly packaging solutions.
'This is testimony to efforts of many people who recognised the importance and significance of us being a solutions provider and not just a supplier,' he said. 'I am very proud to pick up this award, which coming from such a renowned company reflects very positively on us,' said general manager and vice-chairman Firas Haddad, who received the award on behalf of Al Bayader. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bossini unveils ‘Winnie the Pooh’ collection
- Dubai retailer MAF mulls $1bn investments
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console