AMRB, Yankee Group in strategic partnership
Dubai, June 11, 2008
AMRB, a Dubai-based market research firm has signed a strategic agreement with Yankee Group, the global connectivity experts to exclusively work as their associates for the Mena region.
This vital relationship between Yankee Group and AMRB will bring regionally imperative thought leadership and analysis to Yankee Group’s global research portfolio, especially in the areas of connectivity and convergence.
The telecom arena in the Mena region is undergoing enormous change, with most markets experiencing a transition from monopoly to multiple service providers, rapid growth in adoption of mobile phones and increasingly discriminating consumers who are looking for more value-added services.
Further, some of the local service providers have grown into regional players, and are now looking to expand into markets beyond Mena, such as southern Asia, sub-Saharan and southern Africa.
Reliable and cutting-edge research on global and regional developments and trends within the telecom sector are an invaluable asset for any company operating within this context.
“We are thrilled to announce our partnership with AMRB, based upon their definitive expertise in the Mena markets”, said Emily Green, president and CEO of Yankee Group.
“Given the outstanding work AMRB performs in the Mena market, we are confident that together we will be able to add significant insight to our clients and partners in the region and beyond,” she added.
Gagan Bhalla, general manager (Mena) for AMRB, said, “Yankee Group and our parent company, IMRB International, have been working together in India over the last two years and we are very happy to extend this association to the Mena region."
"Yankee Group is one of the most respected sources of insight on the impact of the connectivity revolution on enterprises and consumers. We are confident that we will be able to add immense value to telecom companies and enterprises in the Mena region via our association with Yankee Group," he added.
The exclusive partnership will bring Yankee Group’s renowned worldwide insight and expertise to AMRB clients in the region, and allow Yankee Group to amplify its global insight with the rich field research conducted by AMRB.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder