Kaya opens eighth skin clinic in Sharjah
Dubai, June 24, 2008
Kaya, an international chain of skin clinics, has opened a new branch in the Al Buhaira Corniche, Sharjah.
The new clinic, Kaya Skin Clinic’s eighth in the UAE, will provide the entire range of skin and hair care services provided under the supervision of qualified dermatologists and trained skin practitioners.
Head, Kaya Skin Clinic’s marketing and operations - UAE and Oman head Kiran Singh said “Since our first clinic was launched in the UAE five years ago, we have experienced a huge demand for more skin clinics that provide services to restore vibrant and radiant skin.”
“Our aim is to ensure that there is a Kaya Skin Clinic within close vicinity for all our clients. We are certain with the opening of this clinic, our customers in Sharjah will have easy access to Kaya’s revolutionary services.
“Kaya Skin Clinic enhances the skin to make it look healthier, fresher, younger and glowing. Every element of the Kaya experience has been chosen with great care, from the intensive training of its skin practitioners, to the high degree of hygiene and safety of medical care and supervision. Every service at Kaya Skin Clinic conforms to a high international quality standard and are most suited for all skin type.”
Kaya also offer a range of skincare products. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles