One-year-old wins gold voucher
Dubai, July 31, 2008
One year old Sairish Sajeer has won a Dh10,000 ($2,722) worth gold and jewellery voucher from the Dubai Gold and Jewellery Group (DGJG).
She is in fact the youngest winner of DGJG’s ongoing ‘Glittering Surprises’ campaign for DSS 2008, said an official.
Sairish’s family has lived in Dubai since five years and her father, Mohammed Ismail Mohammed Sajeer works as a civil engineer for a contracting company.
“This is the first time we have participated in DGJG’s annual DSS campaigns. I entered my daughter’s name on the raffle for good luck, and I am pleased that she won,” said Sajeer.
He added that he would use the voucher to buy more jewellery for both his wife and daughter.
”Many children have won at DGJG annual raffle draws and this has prompted parents to enter the names of their children,’ said Swapna Nair, general manager, DGJG.
Over 300 jewellery outlets across Dubai are taking part in the promotions that offer all customers a chance to win daily Dh10,000 and weekly Dh50,000 worth of jewellery vouchers.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’