One-year-old wins gold voucher
Dubai, July 31, 2008
One year old Sairish Sajeer has won a Dh10,000 ($2,722) worth gold and jewellery voucher from the Dubai Gold and Jewellery Group (DGJG).
She is in fact the youngest winner of DGJG’s ongoing ‘Glittering Surprises’ campaign for DSS 2008, said an official.
Sairish’s family has lived in Dubai since five years and her father, Mohammed Ismail Mohammed Sajeer works as a civil engineer for a contracting company.
“This is the first time we have participated in DGJG’s annual DSS campaigns. I entered my daughter’s name on the raffle for good luck, and I am pleased that she won,” said Sajeer.
He added that he would use the voucher to buy more jewellery for both his wife and daughter.
”Many children have won at DGJG annual raffle draws and this has prompted parents to enter the names of their children,’ said Swapna Nair, general manager, DGJG.
Over 300 jewellery outlets across Dubai are taking part in the promotions that offer all customers a chance to win daily Dh10,000 and weekly Dh50,000 worth of jewellery vouchers.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait