LG to launch new series notebooks
Jeddah, August 4, 2008
LG Electronics has said it will unveil three types of laptops - the S510, R510, R410 series - which adopt Intel Centrino2 (Montevina), Intel's next generation Mobile Platform on August 16.
The LG S510 series offers the best specifications available including Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T9600 (2.8GHz, 6MB, FSB 1066MHz) CPU and 3GB DDR3 Memory for users seeking a high-quality performance.
The S510 has an Intel Turbo Memory (2GB) and advanced 3D Graphics Card ‘nVidia GeForce 9600M GT which executes multimedia performance faster by 30-40 per cent than its competitors.
It has 15.4 inch wide LED Backlit LCD, presenting better and clearer quality by 50 per cent than an average LCD.
LG has said the design for R410 and R510 was inspired by sunrise and moonrise to create sophisticated exterior.
The new product is optimal for HDMI port-based entertainment which enables HD movie playing when connected to independent graphic card suitable for movies and games and to digital TV.
The notebook also comes with a smart indicator which diagnoses the status of a laptop and e-SATA port which realises transmission speed 6 times faster than the USB, making the notebook more convenient to use.
The company plans to launch 12 inch, 13.3 inch and 17 inch laptops in August.
LG Electronics PC division vice president, Jeon Kwang Yoong said: "LG Notebook has strong design competitiveness developed by LG Electronics' Corporate Design Center, which gathers information on designs from its branches operating in Milan (Italy), New Jersey (USA), Tokyo (Japan), and other global hubs.
These Montevina series deliver unprecedented performance, connectivity, and manageability for an outstanding mobile experience." - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia