Sony unveils colourful LCD TVs
Dubai, August 27, 2008
Sony's latest range of Bravia LCD TV models aims to brighten up your home by adding a splash of fruity colours.
The new 20-inch TV - KLV-20S400A is available in fruity pink, green, blue and orange, as well as the classics - silver and black and allows consumers to add more style and personality to their living spaces.
The new S-series offer new and improved features such as the enhanced Bravia Engine 2, Intelligent Signal Booster and MPEG Noise Reduction to enhance the true-to-life quality from standard definition sources.
Yamato Tanikawa, head of the television business for Sony Gulf said: "Our new design is all about enhancing your total TV viewing experience - without distracting you from what's on the screen.
"These new designs give you the best of both worlds - a stunning LCD flat screen with all the superb features you expect from Sony and a gorgeously styled visual centerpiece that looks as good in your home as the pictures it displays."
All the models from the S400 series are powered by Sony's new Bravia Engine 2. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store