Sony unveils colourful LCD TVs
Dubai, August 27, 2008
Sony's latest range of Bravia LCD TV models aims to brighten up your home by adding a splash of fruity colours.
The new 20-inch TV - KLV-20S400A is available in fruity pink, green, blue and orange, as well as the classics - silver and black and allows consumers to add more style and personality to their living spaces.
The new S-series offer new and improved features such as the enhanced Bravia Engine 2, Intelligent Signal Booster and MPEG Noise Reduction to enhance the true-to-life quality from standard definition sources.
Yamato Tanikawa, head of the television business for Sony Gulf said: "Our new design is all about enhancing your total TV viewing experience - without distracting you from what's on the screen.
"These new designs give you the best of both worlds - a stunning LCD flat screen with all the superb features you expect from Sony and a gorgeously styled visual centerpiece that looks as good in your home as the pictures it displays."
All the models from the S400 series are powered by Sony's new Bravia Engine 2. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range