Philips unveils new products at IFA 2008
Berlin, September 2, 2008
Philips is showcasing its latest range of home entertainment and home appliance products at this year’s IFA, running from August 29 to September 3.
The electronics major is presenting three new additions to its television family: the ultra-thin (38mm) Philips Essence; the EISA award-winning LED backlighting LCD TV; and the next generation of the iconic Aurea FlatTV.
To complete the home cinema experience Philips is also presenting a new 9.1-channel surround sound home theater system, along with its unique home cinema solution, CinemaOne.
For music lovers Philips there is the new Streamium Wireless Micro HiFi system as well as the Philips Network Music Players.
The company's latest Swarovski Active Crystals and other lifestyle innovations including its Wake-up Light and Senseo Latte Select coffee maker are also displayed at the Philips stall.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo