Sanyo launches full-HD digital camera
Dubai, September 25, 2008
Sanyo Gulf has unveiled its next-generation full HD digital movie camera - the ‘Xacti VPC-HD 1010’ incorporating a range of advanced features for superior video and still recording.
The compact, lightweight camera offers brushed-up image processing for enhanced image quality, and records to memory in Full HD (1920 x 1080).
The camera’s signal processing is optimised for gamma correction and noise reduction, improving lens color-sensitivity and image quality when filming in darker conditions.
“The Xacti VPC -HD 1010 combines an ergonomic design with a bevy of advanced features and improved functions to provide superior image quality,” said Takashi Hirao, chief regional officer of Sanyo Middle East, India and Africa.
The VPC-HD 1010 features a new ‘slow-motion’ video function, and allows easy saving and playback of filmed data with the improved ‘Xacti Library’ date-sorting calendar function.
The camcorder also features the “Face Chaser” face detection technology which allows the recognition of up to 12 faces in both video and picture shots.
Moreover, it allows stills to be taken even while recording a video without stopping or interruption.
Other features of the new Xacti VPC -HD 1010 include ‘digital image stabilizer’, which senses camera revolution and photographic subject movement, ‘contrast correct’ function which allows sharper images that can be edited after they are taken, ‘in-camera video editing’ function, and ‘pixel-interpolation technology’ that allows still-photo re-sizing up to 8.0 megapixels.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet