Areeq Dubai to display hot men's jewellery
Dubai, October 15, 2008
Areeq Dubai, an exclusive event which brings together prestigious watch and jewellery brands as part of Dubai International Jewellery Week will showcase the latest men’s collections from the Middle East and around the world.
Following the trends set by big names in the music and sporting worlds, more and more men are now looking to accessorise their look with jewellery. As men spend more time grooming themselves, the men’s jewellery industry has witnessed significant growth.
It’s not just amongst fashion-conscious youth, however; men’s jewellery today can be seen on the basketball court or in the boardroom.
Influenced by modern pop culture, the more traditional, formal looks of yesterday have been overtaken by more modern, sleeker designs using alternative metals such as titanium and stainless steel, or colours such as black, mixed with diamonds and other precious stones.
Watches remain the most popular items in any men’s jewellery line and will feature heavily at Areeq Dubai. Dunamis Time Pieces, the Lex Diamond Watch, designed by Jordanian master jeweller Alexander Nasrawi and Dubai-based Dhamani Jewels will showcase their special range of men’s watches.
Dhamani’s men’s range also includes rings, cuff links and accessories which feature diamonds set and styled in masculine designs.
Other notable exhibitors include La Reina Collection, based in Los Angeles and Jacob & Co, brought to the UAE by Bin Hendi Enterprises, who will display rings, cufflinks, bracelets and pendants encrusted with diamonds and coloured gems.
Areeq Dubai will be held from November 13 to 15.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector