Damas unveils Girard-Perregaux watches
Dubai, October 28, 2008
Damas is displaying the latest collection of Girard-Perregaux timepieces which include the Vintage 1945 Jackpot Tourbillon, ww.tc for men and women, and Girard-Perregaux 1966 Full Calendar.
'Each Girard-Perregaux timepiece combines practical watchmaking complication with supreme elegance,' stated Tawhid Abdullah, MD of Damas.
'These exceptional watches, destined to be worn on the wrists of a privileged few, highlight close attention to detail, an intricate choice of materials and technical prowess.'
Vintage 1945 Jackpot Tourbillon combines a tourbillon and a slot machine equipped with a striking mechanism in perfect proportion with the Vintage 1945 case.
ww.tc blends well with its resolutely modern functions. These watches can be used to read, simultaneously and very easily, the time in 24 time zones, represented by 24 international cities; hence the name, ww.tc, the abbreviation for World Wide Time Control.
Girard-Perregaux 1966 Full Calendar features a full calendar, enabling the date display, day of the week, month and phases of moon.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah