Damas unveils Girard-Perregaux watches
Dubai, October 28, 2008
Damas is displaying the latest collection of Girard-Perregaux timepieces which include the Vintage 1945 Jackpot Tourbillon, ww.tc for men and women, and Girard-Perregaux 1966 Full Calendar.
'Each Girard-Perregaux timepiece combines practical watchmaking complication with supreme elegance,' stated Tawhid Abdullah, MD of Damas.
'These exceptional watches, destined to be worn on the wrists of a privileged few, highlight close attention to detail, an intricate choice of materials and technical prowess.'
Vintage 1945 Jackpot Tourbillon combines a tourbillon and a slot machine equipped with a striking mechanism in perfect proportion with the Vintage 1945 case.
ww.tc blends well with its resolutely modern functions. These watches can be used to read, simultaneously and very easily, the time in 24 time zones, represented by 24 international cities; hence the name, ww.tc, the abbreviation for World Wide Time Control.
Girard-Perregaux 1966 Full Calendar features a full calendar, enabling the date display, day of the week, month and phases of moon.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder