Gifts & Premium 2008 sees 120 exhibitors
Dubai, October 29, 2008
Gifts & Premium Dubai 2008, the international trade fair for giftware, corporate gifts, seasonal decorations, stationery and handicrafts, will bring together over 120 exhibitors from 20 countries.
The event has attracted top brands from all over the globe, with an increased focus on corporate branding and luxury gifts.
The exhibition’s size has grown significantly compared to the 2007 event, according to Channels Exhibitions – the organisers of the show.
Top international brands like Damas, Rivoli Group, Choco’a and Bateel International are among those present at the show, which also includes exhibitors from Australia, Bangladesh, Egypt, Germany, India, Thailand, United Kingdom and the US, among others.
The exhibition has received an overwhelming response with thousands of trade visitors, of which nearly 70 per cent are from outside the UAE, organisers said. Gifts & Premium – Dubai 2008 will conclude tomorrow.
“There are a host of exhibitors offering corporate gifting solutions for companies with big budgets. Given the market boom and increased focus on corporate presence in the region, the gifts and premium market has grown exponentially,” stated Justin Boutros, MD of Channels Exhibitions.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector