Gifts & Premium 2008 sees 120 exhibitors
Dubai, October 29, 2008
Gifts & Premium Dubai 2008, the international trade fair for giftware, corporate gifts, seasonal decorations, stationery and handicrafts, will bring together over 120 exhibitors from 20 countries.
The event has attracted top brands from all over the globe, with an increased focus on corporate branding and luxury gifts.
The exhibition’s size has grown significantly compared to the 2007 event, according to Channels Exhibitions – the organisers of the show.
Top international brands like Damas, Rivoli Group, Choco’a and Bateel International are among those present at the show, which also includes exhibitors from Australia, Bangladesh, Egypt, Germany, India, Thailand, United Kingdom and the US, among others.
The exhibition has received an overwhelming response with thousands of trade visitors, of which nearly 70 per cent are from outside the UAE, organisers said. Gifts & Premium – Dubai 2008 will conclude tomorrow.
“There are a host of exhibitors offering corporate gifting solutions for companies with big budgets. Given the market boom and increased focus on corporate presence in the region, the gifts and premium market has grown exponentially,” stated Justin Boutros, MD of Channels Exhibitions.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award
- Galvanni unveils big DSS promotions
- Batelco offers Samsung Galaxy S4 4G LTE