Retail price of diesel cut in Dubai
Abu Dhabi, November 12, 2008
The retail prices of diesel have been reduced by Dubai oil retailers Emirates National Oil Company (Enoc), Emirates Petroleum Products Company (Eppco) and Emarat by Dh0.60 per gallon, following the steep fall in global oil prices, a report said.
'The price of diesel at the pumps in Dubai has come down to Dh13.95 per gallon from Dh14.55 a gallon,' a pump attendant at one Emarat station, was quoted as saying in the Gulf News report.
This is the tenth straight cut in diesel prices since July 28, when diesel was selling at Dh19.25 a gallon.
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model