Samsung Experience opens at Dubai Mall
Dubai, December 17, 2008
Samsung Experience, the world-biggest Samsung brand and retail shop outside of Korea to date, was inaugurated at Dubai Mall.
The shop is divided into the Mobile section, the world’s first mobile experience centre outside of Korea and the Digital Media section.
The 9,140 sq ft showroom houses the latest products including LCD TVs, home cinema and Blu-Ray players, camcorders, digital cameras, mobile phones, MP3 players and PCs.
'The Samsung Experience represents a unique opportunity for Samsung to attractively showcase its brand and build relationships with customers in one of the most attractive retail markets in the world,' said S B Kim, president, Samsung Gulf Electronics.
'The brand shop is digital convergence in its purest form - where you can see, hear, touch and create the art of the possible.'
'Our hope is that the venue will become a great educational resource, communicating the life-enriching benefits of digital technology.'
“The Samsung Experience concept was developed to create ‘Samsung seamless experience ‘, and that is what people are going to be able to see and enjoy in our new flagship store.” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector