Moulinex launches Moulokhia chopper
Dubai, December 25, 2008
Groupe SEB, the world leader in small domestic kitchen appliances, has launched Moulinex’s Moulokhia chopper in the region.
The chopper is a dedicated appliance designed for easy preparation of one of the Middle East’s favourite vegetable recipe, the Moulokhia.
The appliance features two blades – a general purpose sharp blade to chop onions, meat, nuts and a specially designed dedicated blade to mince moulokhia (a green vegetable favoured in Middle East countries).
“This chopper is easy to clean, easy to use, and easy to store with a special storage box for the blades when not in use,” said Vincent Berry, marketing director Groupe SEB Export-Dubai.
“We are sensitive to the needs of consumers in the markets where we operate and the Moulokhia chopper is a good example of a product developed specially for the Middle East.”
The appliance has two speeds to control the level of fineness. It can mix up 0.4 litre of soup or sauces and food preparations for babies. The machine is simple to use and is effective for all types of ingredients.
It has a 300 watt motor, is compact sized and has a graduated bowl for accurate measurement of ingredients.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model