Estee Lauder launches new fragrance
Dubai, December 30, 2008
Estee Lauder has unveiled a new fragrance, Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang, created by Aerin Lauder.
The fragrance captures the essence of an enjoyable evening in a warm, inviting room filled with the luxurious textures of wood, velvet and cashmere in browns and golds, said a company statement.
“To me, a perfect evening is a private one, spent at home with family and friends,” said Aerin Lauder, Estee Lauder senior vice president and creative director.
“Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang represents the relaxed intimacy and quiet comforts that we love to come home to at the end of the day.”
Rich with texture and surrounded by warmth, Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang subtly evokes the legendary fragrances of the past yet invites you into an intimate, private world of today, she said.
From deep within this very modern, warm, luminous fragrance emerges a carefully crafted bouquet of Golden Amber, Ylang Ylang, Bulgarian Rose, Honey, Incense, Vanilla and Sandalwood, she added.
The Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang exclusive collection includes a luxurious Parfum Spray and a lighter, sophisticated Eau de Parfum Spray. It will be available in the Middle East in January.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector