Estee Lauder launches new fragrance
Dubai, December 30, 2008
Estee Lauder has unveiled a new fragrance, Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang, created by Aerin Lauder.
The fragrance captures the essence of an enjoyable evening in a warm, inviting room filled with the luxurious textures of wood, velvet and cashmere in browns and golds, said a company statement.
“To me, a perfect evening is a private one, spent at home with family and friends,” said Aerin Lauder, Estee Lauder senior vice president and creative director.
“Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang represents the relaxed intimacy and quiet comforts that we love to come home to at the end of the day.”
Rich with texture and surrounded by warmth, Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang subtly evokes the legendary fragrances of the past yet invites you into an intimate, private world of today, she said.
From deep within this very modern, warm, luminous fragrance emerges a carefully crafted bouquet of Golden Amber, Ylang Ylang, Bulgarian Rose, Honey, Incense, Vanilla and Sandalwood, she added.
The Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang exclusive collection includes a luxurious Parfum Spray and a lighter, sophisticated Eau de Parfum Spray. It will be available in the Middle East in January.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain