Moulinex brings Masterchef 8000 to Gulf
Dubai, January 3, 2009
France’s Moulinex has introduced its Masterchef 8000, that makes food and juice preparation easier than ever before with its direct drive technology.
Featuring a new front use appliance with a powerful 850 watt motor incorporating a 1.5 litre blender, its makes preparing a meal faster than ever.
The Masterchef 8000 is a versatile device for the kitchen. It works on two speeds plus pulse, with the premium model incorporating a citrus press for extracting juice, with a plastic dough blade for preparing pastries, metal blade and whisk for general mixing and blending tasks and a storage box to stow the bowl when not in use.
Masterchef 8000 is designed for heavy use with full metal whisks and disks for perfect cutting, fine grating and slicing and a metal grid in the juice extractor for added durability.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE