Virgin opens 6th outlet in UAE
Dubai, January 5, 2009
Virgin Megastore opened its sixth store in the UAE this festive season, at the Walk in Jumeirah Beach Residence.
In addition to its collection of CD’s, DVD’s books multimedia and games, this store also includes Virgin Boutique, Virgin Kids and Virgin Stationery sections.
"Jumeirah Beach Residence is becoming an increasingly popular location, not just for home-owners and tenants, but also shoppers and people who come out here for a nice stroll, meal or just for coffee," said Elie El Massih, marketing manager, Virgin Megastore.
"It’s just the right choice for Virgin Megastore to be present with this unique offering of a complete entertainment experience,” he noted. The new Virgin Megastore is located in Rimal 1, Plaza Level.
Virgin Boutique addresses a non-age specific market for people who want gifts, gadgets, funky accessories and collectibles.
"Virgin Kids addresses the youth market with toys, figurines, collectables, t-shirts and product-related items which complement our original core offering of CD’s and DVD’s," Massih added.
Virgin Megastore has six stores in the UAE and seven in the region including Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt, Qatar and Bahrain.
The company plans to open more stores in the UAE and Bahrain in the coming months.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah
- Philips DesignLine TVs launched in Bahrain