BenQ releases affordable cool products
Dubai, January 12, 2009
BenQ Middle East is releasing a wide variety of high-quality but affordable cool digital devices that include its Netbook range, LCD Monitors and Projector line up to boost consumer confidence and spending.
“Although the Middle East is experiencing the spill-over effects of sub-prime crisis, launching of affordable products and efficient credit management are essential for companies like BenQ to avoid running into rough waters,” said Manish Bakshi, general manager, BenQ Middle East and Africa.
The recently launched BenQ ‘Joybook Lite U101’ netbook, already an instant hit amongst regional consumers, is now available at an affordable rate.
The Joybook Lite is aimed at a range of consumers from students to business travellers. Overall, notebooks are viewed by the industry certainly not as a laptop replacement but more of a companion device.
Joybook Lite U101 is the market’s first netbook to adopt a 10.1”, 16:9 wide LED energy-saving screen, offering users the perfect native aspect ratio to enjoy video content without black bars and distortion, said a statement.
Other products on offer include BenQ’s M and E LCD monitor series which deliver a premium viewing experience, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector