BenQ releases affordable cool products
Dubai, January 12, 2009
BenQ Middle East is releasing a wide variety of high-quality but affordable cool digital devices that include its Netbook range, LCD Monitors and Projector line up to boost consumer confidence and spending.
“Although the Middle East is experiencing the spill-over effects of sub-prime crisis, launching of affordable products and efficient credit management are essential for companies like BenQ to avoid running into rough waters,” said Manish Bakshi, general manager, BenQ Middle East and Africa.
The recently launched BenQ ‘Joybook Lite U101’ netbook, already an instant hit amongst regional consumers, is now available at an affordable rate.
The Joybook Lite is aimed at a range of consumers from students to business travellers. Overall, notebooks are viewed by the industry certainly not as a laptop replacement but more of a companion device.
Joybook Lite U101 is the market’s first netbook to adopt a 10.1”, 16:9 wide LED energy-saving screen, offering users the perfect native aspect ratio to enjoy video content without black bars and distortion, said a statement.
Other products on offer include BenQ’s M and E LCD monitor series which deliver a premium viewing experience, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in Wafi Mall
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets