Hermes opens store in Doha
Doha, January 22, 2009
The Porto Arabia store in the artificial island of The Pearl marks the expansion of Hermes in the Middle East.
The new boutique which has a surface area of 232 square metres has been created by RDAI, the Parisian architectural agency headed by Rena Dumas who designs the Hermes stores all around the world.
Hermès will carry in a welcoming and contemporary bright space the 14 different metiers: leather, scarves, ties, men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, perfume, watches, diaries, hats, gloves, footwear, enamel, homeware, and jewellery.
Hermes opened its first store in Dubai in 2004 and later in Bahrain in 2008.- TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah