Samsung unveils infrared touch screen monitors
Dubai, January 28, 2009
Samsung is releasing five new LCD monitors with touch screens, mainly for display of information.
The newly-released LCD monitors TSn series (Model name: 320TSn, 400TSn, 460TSn, 700TSn, 820TSn) are all-in-one models including touch screens, protective glass, and PC functions and they range from 81cm (32 inch) to 208cm (82 inch).
Unlike existing models that require users to purchase a monitor, a touch screen overlay, and a PC separately, users can run the TSn simply by plugging it into the outlet.
The TSn series has adopted an infrared touch screen, enabling users to operate it with either their fingers or any other object they find handy.
With the 'MagicInfo' function, the TSn series enables users to control the transmission of full HD content and the setting of motion time simultaneously for all TSn models regardless of location.
With information display-specific panels, the TSn is best-optimised for the digital signage market.
The TSn boasts superior durability and reliability even in places like outdoor displays and shopping malls, where control of displays is more difficult, said a company statement.
The TSn series are intended for use mainly in airports and subway stations since it will make it easier to issue tickets there. They are an optimal solution for providing facility guides, and are well suited for public areas like hotel lobbies, museums and libraries.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs