Samsung Venus comes to Bahrain
Manama, February 17, 2009
Samsung Electronics has unveiled the new Samsung Venus, all in one washer and dryer combo, in Bahrain.
“Samsung Venus provides the consumer with all the possible functions that washing machine can offer. We will launch more convenient and powerful washing machines with luxurious designs to satisfy the consumer's expectations,” said Robin Kim, general manager of House Hold Appliances at Samsung Gulf Electronics.
Samsung Venus has modern black and white design to blend in with the laundry room as a part of interior design.
The new product has the exclusive Diamond Drum (Diamond design pattern drum) to increase the washing performance without damaging the fabric and the newest VRT (vibration reduction technology) function which has solved the noise and vibration problems which occurs during washing process, he explained.
The Diamond Drum increases washing performance with the knock-down action, while minimising the damage to the fabric which often happens during washing.
Smooth diamond- shaped embossing has expanded the washing performance, and smaller water discharging holes reduces the risk of the fabric getting caught in the holes during fast spinning.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m