Apple launches smaller iPod Shuffle
New York, March 11, 2009
Apple has intorduced a smaller version of its popular iPod Shuffle music player with a new feature that announces songs to its user.
The new 4 gigabyte Shuffle will be priced at $79 in the US and carry up to 1,000 songs, twice as many as the last generation of Shuffles.
"The third-generation iPod shuffle is significantly smaller than an AA battery, holds up to 1,000 songs and is easier to use with all of the controls conveniently located on the earphone cord," Apple said.
"With the press of a button, you can play, pause, adjust volume, switch playlists and hear the name of the song and artist."
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model