Apple launches smaller iPod Shuffle
New York, March 11, 2009
Apple has intorduced a smaller version of its popular iPod Shuffle music player with a new feature that announces songs to its user.
The new 4 gigabyte Shuffle will be priced at $79 in the US and carry up to 1,000 songs, twice as many as the last generation of Shuffles.
"The third-generation iPod shuffle is significantly smaller than an AA battery, holds up to 1,000 songs and is easier to use with all of the controls conveniently located on the earphone cord," Apple said.
"With the press of a button, you can play, pause, adjust volume, switch playlists and hear the name of the song and artist."
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project