Solaris unveils new Carrera sunglasses
Dubai, March 21, 2009
Solaris has introduced the latest Carrera sunglass spring summer 2009 collection in two contemporary styles called Safari and Champion.
“The Safari model uses different frame sizes and designs that speak of confidence and self-expression, while the Carrera Champions collection is a stunning, grand selection of frames which will appeal to both women and men who appreciate intense, extreme and stylish eye wear,” said Tatyana Grenvitch, brand marketing manager – Solaris Middle East.
The Carrera Safari collection sports a contemporary design and original use of shades and patterns. One of the stunning designs is the use of oversized frame with a circular base where the edges are slightly squared off to provide the frames with extra definition.
The Safari D28 uses a black frame with a complimentary mystical gradient grey lens which gives the frame a touch more of diversity. Another unique frame is the Safari FSO, which features a vibrant, seriously eye catching, textured yellow frame.
The design of the Carrera Champions collection adopts a contemporary style using an over sized and uniquely shaped lens.
The variation in colour within the Carrera Champion collection is vast and conveys different representations by the choice of shades and textures. Each frame uses an original colour scheme which makes each sunglass look authentic and recognisable as a sunglass that belongs to the Carrera family.
“The Carrera Champions look is all about contrast of colours and patterns- a look that is not easy to achieve tastefully. Carrera has produced the colour clash subtly yet still dominated by one main colour,” Grenvitch added.
The Champion/SML CD3 is a shiny black frame with a yellow strip smoothly set on the top of the sunglasses, the harsh contrast between the yellow and black creates an excellent contrast.
While the Champion 85U features a feminine and baby pink frame with a meticulously matched gradient pink lens, the Champion 627 is model with a violet frame with an orange strip on top of the frames.
The new trend in all catwalks and major fashion houses is the ‘clashing of colours’.
A retro inspired frame is the Champion CCP, which makes use of a distinctive pure snow white frame with a black strip running along the top of the sunglass. The use of black and white adopts a tasteful, subtle sixties theme to the frames. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector