Mikimoto pearl sets now in Dubai stores
Dubai, April 1, 2009
Mikimoto, the legendary pearling pioneer and renowned jeweller, has made its array of pearl and jewellery collections available across a number of exclusive stores in Dubai.
Impeccable standards of excellence distinguish Mikimoto’s pearls, setting them apart, said a statement.
Its proprietary grading system is unique and based on four factors: luster, colour, shape and surface perfection of each pearl. It utilises only the top five per cent of the annual harvest.
Jewellers often refer to pearls as being of ‘Mikimoto quality’. Its pearl collections celebrate the timeless beauty of pearls in a choice selection of gold, diamonds and semi-precious stones and its pearl strands are cherished works of art.
Mikimoto’s latest collections include Infinity, Dragonfly, Lybra, Sandstorm and Midnight.
Infinity – The infinity symbol is used in this latest Mikimoto collection. It features a cultured pearl encompassed by the continuous swoop of this ancient icon, creating a dynamic balance in the 3-dimensional space of its earrings, necklaces and rings, thus highlighting the beauty of its pearls in a classic setting with a twist.
Milano: Dragonfly – a tiny dragonfly, its graceful silhouette highlighted in pure, sparkling diamonds and its gaze captured in fascinating white or black pearls lends elegance to adjustable maxi-link necklaces and on dramatic diamond-studded rings with a black pearl or an immaculate white pearl.
Milano: Lybra – In this purely contemporary collection, shimmering pearls and sparkling diamonds strike perfect balance in light, barely formed shapes offering an array of earrings and pendants smothered in white or cognac diamonds. Its yellow, white, or rose gold diamond-studded pearl rings display clean, severe lines.
Pearls in Motion: Sandstorm –This new line of its popular Pearls in Motion collection features Golden or Grey South Sea cultured pearls complemented by satin-finished stone shapes, all of which can be repositioned along an 18k yellow or white gold chain.
The warm golden colour recalls the desert during the day while its cool silver tones represent the night, unveiling an array of rich, versatile earrings and necklaces.
Midnight – Composed of three contrasting elements: Baroque South Sea White cultured pearls, rough black tourmalines and pave diamonds, set in organic shapes, this array pays ode to midnight capturing its mystery.
Its pearls represent the moon, the black tourmalines the darkness of night and its diamond pave stands for sparkling stars, offering glamorous necklaces as bold style statements.
The collection is offered at Saks Fifth Avenue Burjuman, Wafi City and at Damas Les Exclusives Boutiques in Burj Al Arab, Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates and Mina A’ Salam. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ