Kate Moss collection on display at Topshop
Kuwait, April 20, 2009
Kate Moss and Topshop have unveiled their spring summer collection at their outlets in Kuwait, the UAE and Lebanon.
The collection is dress dominant and reflects Kate’s bohemian take on dressing, creating effortlessly iconic looks for every occasion. The folk inspired pieces are reminiscent of 1970s Woodstock bohemian dressing and captures Kate’s love of summer festivals.
The fresh pretty white cotton sun-dresses or ditsy printed tea dresses are an easy throw-on summer staple, embellished flowing chiffon dresses are perfect for either beach cover-ups or elegant evening wear, and black sequined mini dresses exude after-hours glamour, said a Topshop staff.
Bright and flirty dresses are made from panels of clashing floral prints, with matching quilted jackets. A knitted twin-set in orange, yellow and blue stripes worn with indigo hot pants continues the playful hippy vibe, she explained.
A dramatic black suede biker jacket adorned with painted and embellished feathers around the neckline is a punky take on the safari trend.
Snake-skin printed drummer-boy hotpants are given tough edge in a gun metal shade, a khaki bandeau playsuit has a silver shimmer and simple jersey t- shirts are emblazoned with leopard prints, she explained.
Stealing the limelight from leather, suede features heavily in this collection; three jackets and a lazer-cut mini dress in suede personifies the rock’n’roll spirit of Kate’s wardrobe.
The diamante embellished one shoulder ‘sunburst’ dress epitomizes evening glamour and showcases what Kate does best.
LBD are embellished with sequins, beads or zip details for a sexy modern look, whilst exquisite chiffon dresses are decorated by elaborate lily and rose prints, or delicately embroidered.
Skinny jeans are brightened up for the season in spring-like pale blue, pink and faded grey, and knitwear includes Kate’s Trademark stripes, in classis crew necks and cardigans, in royal blue, red and cream.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet