Ermenegildo Zegna opens first ME store
Dubai, May 7, 2009
Ermenegildo Zegna, in partnership with UAE Trading Establishment, unveiled its first global concept store in the Middle East designed by Peter Marino, the noted architect.
Located within the Dubai Mall, the store spans 437 sqm of luxury retail space.
The Dubai Global Store is the fourth of the Peter Marino concept stores for Ermenegildo Zegna to open, following Milan, New York and Tokyo.
The fabrics created at the Lanificio Ermenegildo Zegna since 1910, in Trivero Italy, have been a pivotal inspiration for the store design.
The entrance area is devoted to shirts, knitwear, leather goods, textile accessories, sunglasses and perfume.
Presented adjacent in their own individual rooms are the Upper Casual collection, the Zegna Sport brand, the Sartorial collection and the Couture collection.
A defined area is dedicated to black tie attire with the Ceremonia collections, showcasing long-standing links to the World of Classical Music and portraying world renowned Conductors wearing Zegna’s ‘Concert Suits’.
“This is a challenging time for Ermenegildo Zegna, and we are proud to be launching our first Global Store in the Middle East partnered with UAE Trading Establishment,” said Paolo Zegna, president of the Ermenegildo Zegna Group.
“Ermenegildo Zegna is the ultimate celebration of masculine style and we are very pleased to be associated with this unique brand,” added Jihad Hajjar, general manager of UAE Trading.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model