Montblanc launches limited edition watch
Dubai, May 13, 2009
Montblanc, a renowned luxury goods manufacturer, has launched a Dh79, 000 ($21,500) Dubai limited edition TimeWalker chronograph automatic watch limited to only ten pieces in the world.
“This is a one of a kind Chronometer-tested watch that reveals avant-garde design and embodies Montblanc’s classic values,” said Joe Nahhas, regional brand director of Montblanc in the Middle East.
“It has been produced from a range of high quality materials including 18K red gold, and black ceramic,” he added.
He noted that the Dubai limited edition watch was produced to pay tribute to the dynamic city of Dubai that has long been known as the ‘city of merchants’ within the Middle East and has developed into a justifiably international business centre of global importance.
The case of the chronograph measures 43 mm in diameter. The captivating visual characteristics of the model are coupled with supreme functionality. The standard chronograph functions are clearly displayed in red gold on the black dial protected by the domed sapphire crystal provided with anti-reflecting coating.
The TimeWalker Chronograph Automatic features a fixed bezel crafted from black ceramic and emphasizes the matte glisten of the dial. The crown produced from black, scratch-proof ceramic demonstrates the Montblanc emblem.
Maintaining the tradition of all watches entering the Montblanc TimeWalker collection, the sapphire crystal base reveals the beauty of the COSC-certified automatic movement and the rotor of the watch features the limited edition marking.
“The Montblanc TimeWalker collection combines traditional values and the perfection of Swiss watchmaking with the aesthetics of the 21st century,” Nahhas added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal