Philips launches portable audio-video players
Dubai, May 25, 2009
Philips has launched a range of six brand new models of digital video and audio players featuring its FullSound technology for superior MP3 sound reproduction, according to a report.
The new GoGear range features the new flagship Opus portable audio and video player with a 16GB, 2.8 inch QVGA color screen that can record online videos directly from the PC.
The Philips GoGear Aria is an 8GB version that comes with a 2-inch color display.
Both these players come bundled with a pair of high definition sound isolation earphones that deliver audio performance normally reserved for more expensive players.
For ultra-portability, the Philips GoGear ViBE is a 4GB audio and video player that comes equipped with a 1.5-inch full color display.
Completing the new range are the Philips GoGear audio players, Spark, Luxe and Mix.
The Philips GoGear Spark is a matchbox-sized 4GB music player that has a 1.46-inch OLED (organic light emitting diode) colour screen to show off album art or photos, while the Philips GoGear Mix comes with a 4GB memory with push-out USB to make file transfer a snap and Philips GoGear Luxe switches from music to calls.
The Philips GoGear Opus, Aria, Luxe and Spark all feature Philips’ innovative FullSound technology which faithfully restores sonic details to compressed MP3 music, enriching and enhancing it.
FullSound combines Philips’ renowned expertise in music reproduction with the power of the latest generation digital signal processor (DSP) that analyses the sound track ten million times per second to restore the original sound experience. The result is fuller bass with more depth and impact, boosted voice and instrument clarity, and rich detail.
Another innovative feature found in the GoGear Opus, Aria and ViBE is the Internet video download. This easy-to-use feature enables video downloads from video sharing sites such as YouTube, MySpace or Google Video directly to the GoGear.
All products mentioned above can be purchased at leading electronic retail outlets across Middle East, said the report. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs