Montblanc selects Dubai for key annual meet
Dubai, May 27, 2009
Luxury goods manufacturer Montblanc selected Dubai to hold its annual retail and marketing strategy meet on May 25.
The meeting was attended by senior Montblanc personnel along with franchise partners from the GCC, Levant, Egypt, India and Pakistan.
“This annual meeting is an opportunity to exchange valuable business intelligence, offer strategic and marketing operations solutions, and support tools to our distributed sales force, partners, retailers, franchises and dealers throughout the extended region,” said Joe Nahhas, regional brand director of Montblanc.
He noted that the meeting helped improve marketing execution processes and the brand experience for customers of Montblanc in the region.
In sync with the brand’s international expansion plans, Montblanc is pursuing new growth opportunities in the Middle East region.
Montblanc’s recent strategic investments in the Gulf countries include their own boutiques as well as outlets through franchise partners and shop in shop concepts covering UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman and Qatar.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award
- Galvanni unveils big DSS promotions
- Batelco offers Samsung Galaxy S4 4G LTE