P&G opens expanded Jebel Ali office
Dubai, June 24, 2009
Procter & Gamble (P&G) Arabian Peninsula, which produces a number of consumer products, has inaugurated its newly-expanded regional office at Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza) in Dubai.
This recent expansion is a key milestone in P&G operations in the region. The Dubai office is uniquely positioned to serve as the centre of excellence for P&G’s health, beauty and grooming business in the Middle East.
The ribbon-cutting ceremony was presided over by Ms. Salma Hareb, , and Mr. Al Rajwani, & Pakistan and attended by P&G’s regional staff, business partners, and the region’s media.
“It is a matter of great pride for Jafza to facilitate the growth of a globally respected Fortune 500 Company such as P&G in the region,” said Salma Hareb, CEO of Economic Zones World, an enterprise of Dubai World.
“We take great care in creating the right ground and environment for our business partners. P&G has consistently demonstrated global growth with local perspective. We hope the new facility will help the company to continue the pursuit of its vision and effectively reach out to more businesses and markets across GCC and Asia,” she added.
Al Rajwani, vice president/general manager, P&G Arabian Peninsula, said: “P&G Arabian Peninsula’s ongoing successes in recent years - thanks to a sturdy portfolio of brands serving the region’s consumers who trust them, as well as our competent and dedicated P&G team and our commitment to our customers - brought us to where we are today: expanding our offices to cater to the growing consumer demand in the region.”
“Our new offices here in Jafza will not only enable us to better serve our consumers as we continue delivering excellent quality products into the region that fit their needs, but to better serve the community that has enabled us to sustain our success throughout the years,” Al Rajwani continued.
“We are proud to be celebrating this important day, and we look forward to the success that we can achieve here together in the future,” he added.
P&G Arabian Peninsula, which has been serving consumers across the region for more than 55 years, is considered as one of the biggest growth markets for the P&G Company globally. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ