Kuwait's 360 Mall set for July 5 opening
Kuwait, July 1, 2009
The 360 Mall, a unique retail and entertainment development which is set to become the future of luxury shopping in Kuwait, will open its doors for shoppers on July 5 (Sunday).
The 360 Mall marks a milestone in the growth of the retail sector in Kuwait and is clearly a turning point for the industry. When fully open, the mall, set in 82,000 sq mf gross leasable area, will offer a mix of over 130 luxury and upscale brands including fashion, accessories, entertainment and dining, said a top official.
"While shoppers can immediately experience brands such as the latest version of Marks & Spencer, Toys R Us, Intersport, Bebe, Pronovias and Nespresso, Cinescape Cinemas and Kuwait’s first Geant Hypermarket, over the next few days they can enjoy more store openings and the best of cutting edge entertainment concepts such as The Bowl Room and The Freeze Club, said Marzouq Al Marzouq, chairman of Tamdeen Shopping Centers.
The focus of the mall is on delivering a superlative shopping experience. This is achieved by making every shopper interaction relaxing, memorable and enriching, he explained.
Starting from the quality of brands and store finishes to the mall ambience and the several distinct experiences it offers, shoppers can expect only the very best, Al Marzouk promised.
“Several Kuwaitis visit international destinations such as Paris, Milan, London and New York to shop for Luxury Brands as they do not find the right collection in the right ambience in Kuwait. 360 Mall will present these brands in their luxury setting to satisfy the discerning Kuwaiti shopper”, he added.
Many brands that have chosen to make 360 MALL their home are new to Kuwait. These include Van Cleef & Arpels, Bottega Veneta and Coach to name just a few.
Other brands in the pipeline are Yves Saint Laurent, D & G, Burberry, Gucci, Cartier Boutique, Piaget, Korloff, Givenchy, Villeroy & Boch, Emporio Armani, Dolce & Gabanna and so many more.
According to Al Marzouk, the mall’s elegant interiors include seven different experience zones.
"Each zone presents a fascinating new journey. Visitors can start their shopping journey at the Sun Court, and stop for a relaxing snack at the Gardens, where they will enjoy the uniqueness of the world’s largest indoor vertical garden as well as the water pools that start inside the mall and move out towards the façade."
"Architecture lovers can stand and admire the fantastic 16 ft. sculpture in the Star Court or walk through the night and day journeys."
"A halt at the stylish Main Atrium reflects the local spirit of the diwanya, inviting family and friends to relax and enjoy quality time together. Whether it’s the Food Lounge, the IMAX theatre or the state-of-the-art entertainment facilities that include the Bowl Room and the Freeze Club, the options to enjoy a visit to 360 Mall are endless," he added.
“Malls are not just destinations for shopping; they must offer a unique experience. 360 Mall integrates luxury retail, leisure and cutting edge entertainment; positioning it as the premier luxury shopping experience in Kuwait.” Al Marzouq added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector