Rivoli achieves Superbrands status
Dubai, July 4, 2009
Rivoli Group, a leading luxury lifestyle retailer in the Middle East, has received an award from Superbrands in recognition of the company’s achievements and excellence in branding.
The award was presented during an event held at the Intercontinental Hotel in Dubai Festival City where more than 1,160 UAE brands were judged by the Superbrands Council and jury. Out of this, only 64 were awarded the prestigious ‘Superbrand’ status.
Measured against the Superbrands Council’s stringent selection criteria, Rivoli was judged among the highest scoring brands, said a compny official.
Voters evaluate and score many of the leading brands available within the UAE, based on criteria like market dominance, longevity, goodwill, customer loyalty and market acceptance.
"We are honoured to be ranked as a Superbrand in the region. It is a big achievement to win recognition as one of the UAE’s best brand names," said Ramesh Prabhakar, managing partner, The Rivoli Group.
"Rivoli is proud to play such an important part helping to shape the vibrant and diverse retail scene that distinguishes Dubai and the UAE as among the world’s leading retail destinations," he commented.
The Superbrands Council comprises over 3,000 individuals with exceptional aptitude in business and thorough knowledge of respective markets and methods employed.
Receiving Superbrand status is a powerful endorsement and evidence for existing customers, potential customers, the media, suppliers, investors and employees of each brand's exceptional status.
Only brands that achieve the level of recognition set by the independent Superbrands Council are eligible for inclusion in the Superbrands UAE book, which is produced annually and traces the history and achievements of each brand.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector