Valencia opens first Lebanon store
Beirut, July 27, 2009
Valencia, the Italian luxury footwear and multi-brand stores, has launched its first store in Lebanon- Downtown Beirut.
Located in the heart of Beirut the store, which covers 3000sq ft of retail space, has been designed with classic interiors that reflect the store’s sophistication in style, said a statement.
The Valencia store in Beirut will house the Spring Summer 09 shoes from an extravagant and haute collection, displaying artistry and exquisiteness in designs and colour arrangements.
Brands such as Kenzo, Givenchy, Missoni, Casadei, FABI, Donna Karan, Richmond, Christian Lacroix, Versus and many more will be available in store, according to the statement.
“Lebanon is a place to reckon with where fashion is concerned, hence we have made our presence felt in the fashion haven of the middle east, its dedicated customer base and ever growing brand awareness in the region is the kind of audience we cater to,” said Adnane Cheaito, managing director Valencia, who inaugurated the Beirut outlet.
“Our customer satisfaction has driven us to adapting and expanding to meet the burgeoning fashion interests in the Middle East region.”
Valencia now has a total of 11 stores across the Middle East, in UAE, Bahrain and Lebanon. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles