Jacky’s receives ISO certification
Dubai, August 2, 2009
Jacky’s Group of Companies and its subsidiaries have been awarded with the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems Certification.
The ISO certification, an international standard of providing framework on quality product and service requirements focusing on enhancing customer satisfaction, was successfully achieved by the Group following a stringent audit assessment by the Bureau of Assessment Services accredited by Dubai Accreditation Centre.
“The ISO certification gives us not only a competitive advantage particularly for customer-centric businesses, but provide us with a benchmark of maintaining superior services amongst our companies,” said Shankar Nawani, director – Quality Initiatives and Logistics.
The ISO 9001:2008 certification covers all companies under Jacky’s Group namely Jacky’s Electronics (the retail arm), Jacky’s Gulf Free Zone, Jacky’s Middle East (which includes the distribution divisions such as the home appliances and office automation sales divisions), the Jacky’s Service Centre, Jacky’s Visitor’s Management Solutions division, Jacky’s Logistics Worldwide and Izumi Solutions (Jacky’s dedicated B2B division).-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles