Spanish cosmetic brand comes to UAE
Dubai, August 2, 2009
Carlo di Roma, the renowned Spanish cosmetic brand unveiled its product range across UAE through the Swiss Arabian Perfumes Group.
Originating from Gaudi’s Capital in Barcelona, Spain, Carlo di Roma has brought to the region more than 700 make up products for every pocket.
'After Carlo di Roma’s success in other regions we thought it best to launch it in the UAE,' said Shivanand, division manager –Distribution, UAE of Swiss Arabian Perfume.
'With a competitive price range not exceeding Dh75, and unique modern batch of colours, the collection is a wide selection of bright coloured mascaras, exquisite lip sticks and brilliant make up that will be of great appeal to all female patrons.'
The make up is manufactured to provide the skin with maximum safety and well-being, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam