MCC sees 1.3m visitors during summer fest
Muscat, August 3, 2009
Muscat City Centre’s 52-day summer promotion achieved strong results this year with incremental sales increase and over 1.3 million shoppers visiting the mall.
The promotion gave away a total of RO7,000 ($18,181) in seven weekly prizes and a grand prize worth RO10,000. A record 140,000 coupons were redeemed during the period making this the highest figure ever recorded in the mall’s history.
“These figures are testament to Muscat City Centre’s success and further strengthen our position as the number one regional fashion and lifestyle shopping destination in Oman. Achieving these results in the current economic climate is an accomplishment,” said Ibrahim Al Qasmi, general manager, Muscat City Centre.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain