Pablosky unveils Autumn/Winter footwear range
Dubai, August 5, 2009
Pablosky, the Spanish children's footwear brand, has unveiled a trendy collection of party and outdoor shoes for boys and girls across all its stores in the UAE.
The new collection features colour palettes ranging from frosty pinks to chocolate browns and rustic maroon to melange blacks.
The shoes are designed with great fabric to elevate the comfort on feet for the children aged from infants until 12 years, said a company spokesperson.
The boy’s collection is loaded with vibrant spirit, from sport shoes with cushion inners to party boots with smart trinkets such as buckles and designs that harp on the wow factor.
For little girls, the shoes epitomise the pretty doll look, which is reflected in the shoe designs, with Summer flowers in soft pinks, red and blue stripes and bright colours which bring zest and zing in this collection, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign