25-day-old baby girl wins Ajman mall prize
Ajman, August 8, 2009
Ajman City Centre has announced the youngest ever winner of its latest summer promotion – a 25-day old baby girl.
Wadha Abdul Aziz Ahmad from Sharjah won the mall’s weekly draw of Dh10,000 ($2,722) after her father entered her name on his draw ticket.
Delighted dad, Abdul Aziz, said she’s brought him enormous luck in less then a month of coming into this world. “Wadha is my first daughter after three boys and it was wonderful to have a baby girl. Add to this the fortune she’s had in winning the draw, and already life seems to have a pretty bright future for her,” he joked.
Abdul Aziz qualified for the draw after shopping for clothes and groceries in the mall.
Wadha is the youngest winner in the mall’s 11 year history.
Wadha and five other shoppers won Dh10,000 each in weekly prizes during Ajman City Centre’s latest summer promotion titled ‘Add flavour to your summer fun’ that came to an end recently.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices