25-day-old baby girl wins Ajman mall prize
Ajman, August 8, 2009
Ajman City Centre has announced the youngest ever winner of its latest summer promotion – a 25-day old baby girl.
Wadha Abdul Aziz Ahmad from Sharjah won the mall’s weekly draw of Dh10,000 ($2,722) after her father entered her name on his draw ticket.
Delighted dad, Abdul Aziz, said she’s brought him enormous luck in less then a month of coming into this world. “Wadha is my first daughter after three boys and it was wonderful to have a baby girl. Add to this the fortune she’s had in winning the draw, and already life seems to have a pretty bright future for her,” he joked.
Abdul Aziz qualified for the draw after shopping for clothes and groceries in the mall.
Wadha is the youngest winner in the mall’s 11 year history.
Wadha and five other shoppers won Dh10,000 each in weekly prizes during Ajman City Centre’s latest summer promotion titled ‘Add flavour to your summer fun’ that came to an end recently.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone