TAG Heuer launches new chronograph
Dubai, August 8, 2009
TAG Heuer, a reputed Swiss watchmaker, is celebrating 40th Anniversary of former Hollywood star Steve McQueen’s trendsetting Monaco with the launch of a new limited edition version of the vintage chronograph.
The launch also marks TAG Heuer’s new partnership with Gulf, a statement said.
The watch is being introduced for the first time an elegant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal front and back and is slated for worldwide launch in September.
The upgraded version houses the TAG Heuer Calibre 12 automatic chronograph movement, a high-performance all-Swiss engine based on the Dubois Depraz 2008.
The larger (39mm) case gives the watch a more contemporary look, while the orange and blue meteor dial design, inspired by the Porsche Gulf 917K driven by Steve McQueen in Le Mans, expresses its professional racing heritage.
Vintage “Gulf” logo and date window at 6 o’clock, small second at 3 and chronograph minute at 9, faceted and a stylish grey alligator strap with grey stitching – the 5,000-pieces edition is a racing purist’s dream machine, said the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award