TAG Heuer launches new chronograph
Dubai, August 8, 2009
TAG Heuer, a reputed Swiss watchmaker, is celebrating 40th Anniversary of former Hollywood star Steve McQueen’s trendsetting Monaco with the launch of a new limited edition version of the vintage chronograph.
The launch also marks TAG Heuer’s new partnership with Gulf, a statement said.
The watch is being introduced for the first time an elegant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal front and back and is slated for worldwide launch in September.
The upgraded version houses the TAG Heuer Calibre 12 automatic chronograph movement, a high-performance all-Swiss engine based on the Dubois Depraz 2008.
The larger (39mm) case gives the watch a more contemporary look, while the orange and blue meteor dial design, inspired by the Porsche Gulf 917K driven by Steve McQueen in Le Mans, expresses its professional racing heritage.
Vintage “Gulf” logo and date window at 6 o’clock, small second at 3 and chronograph minute at 9, faceted and a stylish grey alligator strap with grey stitching – the 5,000-pieces edition is a racing purist’s dream machine, said the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign