Lexmark launches new printer & MFP range
Dubai, August 17, 2009
Lexmark International, a printing and imaging solutions leader, recently launched its Lexmark 650 family of monochrome laser printers and multifunction products (MFPs), designed help optimise workflow.
"Lexmark's workflow solutions are helping some of the world's leading banks, retailers and pharmacies increase productivity while trimming costs," said Marty Canning, Lexmark vice president and president of its printing solutions and services division.
"We are excited to introduce this groundbreaking family of products that will further enable our customized solutions to meet customers' unique needs."
Backed by an award-winning sixth generation print engine and Lexmark's proven track record in product innovation, the Lexmark 650 family is designed to reliably deliver fast, high-quality pages, while handling labels, card stock and lower-grade papers.
The Lexmark 650 family is also designed with the environment in mind. It is equipped with a range of eco-conscious features to help customers meet their sustainability goals, including models with built-in two-sided printing to reduce paper usage, Eco-Mode to reduce power consumption and Quiet Mode to minimize environmental noise.
The family also offers best-in-class1 toner capacity with access to extra-high-yield cartridges that print up to 36,000 pages, which means customers replace cartridges less frequently.
For cost-conscious customers, the extra-high yield cartridge enables them to lower their cost per page. To ensure busy workgroups to run smoothly, Lexmark offers one-year service guarantee on site with a next-business-day response3.
Additionally, the Lexmark 650 family offers advanced security features, from network security to user-access restrictions, that help customers proactively track and identify potential risks and protect information from unintentional exposure.
The Lexmark 650 family offers an alphanumeric pad for easy PIN authentication, plus disk encryption and wiping. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices