Montblanc unveils men's jewellery collection
Dubai, August 18, 2009
Luxury goods manufacturer Montblanc has launched its Men’s Fine Jewellery Collection, featuring four best-selling designs newly rendered in 18 carat gold that has been combined with both man-made and natural materials.
The Montblanc Diamond, cut in the shape of the Montblanc star, is now the centre piece of two pairs of 18 carat gold cuff links which are adaptations of the sought-after Floating Star design from the Montblanc Urban Walker collection.
Classic round cuff links from the Montblanc Men’s Fine Jewellery Elegance line are also produced, for the first time, in 18-carat red gold, while their signature - a hand engraved rendering of 'Montblanc' as an annular 'frame' motif - borders the embellishment of pave diamonds totalling 0.60 carats per pair.
Finally, a woven bracelet features entwined threads of 18-carat red gold and black rubber.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs